The easiest way to remove limescale from your kettle. It’s inevitable that limescale will build up in a kettle, it will cause your kettle to take too long to boil, wasting electricity and money. Make a conscious effort to clean you kettle once every six weeks.
All you need to combat limescale is white vinegar, a wash cloth, a microfibre cloth and some lemon juice…Oh and this video! Cleaning your kettle has never been so easy using these steps:
1. Fill your kettle to just below the maximum level with 50/50 white vinegar (or lemon juice) and water
2. Boil the kettle and leave to stand for one hour
3. Rinse the kettle thoroughly
4. Wash the kettle with water and detergent
5. Dry off with microfiber or soft towel